sábado, novembro 11, 2006

I Won't Forget

I won’t forget the words that you have spoken.

There were times when I thought I was blissful and fulfilled just because I was with you.

I heard from your wise mouth that you loved me, that I was there for you, (and I, somehow, still) and you heard from me the same. For those times … that was true.

But now that I’m trying to find my place and myself again I realise the thoughtlessness of those words. Although, in the last of your letters, that didn’t happened.

When I reread your letter I found out that the words I once almost ignored are the same that now are giving me strength to carry on.

Unfortunately I just realised it now, but, is not too late.

Why am I saying this here?

I am not sure. Maybe all that I have written in this page is for you … it isn’t. Or maybe all that I have written in this page is for others to see … it isn’t.

One thing I am sure. It is for me. Just like the words you once said.

Well, I am now alone writing these words and hoping that, some day, I’ll find you again, so that you can see that your words helped me finding my place and myself.

I will fight for that!

[My thank you to Ana Luisa Guerra for the photo.]

Sem comentários: